Open Course Information:
Flip! Ninja Open Course
Ages 5+ - Open Course at Flip! Ninja is the PERFECT time for children and adults at
all levels to enjoy practicing and training on the ninja course under supervision.
NOTE, this is not a structured class.
Non-Member: $20.00 /Hour
Member: $15.00 /Hour *3,5, and 10 Visit Passes Available*
Ninja Training Class Openings
NINJA TRAINING CLASSES INFORMATION
American ninja warrior style training class that focuses on strength, balance, and agility.
FLIP NINJA - $89 / Month
1 Class / Week
Welcome to Flip! Please note that there is a $100 family annual registration fee (up to 4 kids) or a $60 individual registration fee due at the time of registration to hold your child's spot in the class. This fee will be adjusted as needed and charged to the account on file once enrollment is complete. Your monthly tuition will then be charged to the account on file on the 15th of each month prior (Ex-December 15th payment is due for January tuition) If wait-listed, no charges will incur until enrollment.
Make-Up Policy: A maximum of 1 open gym pass is available per month in the office if the class is missed due to illness, etc.
Gymnastics: Leotard or athletic sportswear, hair pulled back, and no jewelry. No loose clothing, please. - Bring a refillable Water Bottle!
Ninja Attire: Athletic Sportswear with Sneakers - Bring a Refillable Water Bottle!
50% multi-class discount and 20% sibling discount and 10% military discount on the least expensive class.
Intermediate classes and above are by recommendation or evaluation scheduled through
Ninja Questions? Ninja@flipgymsc.com
Birthday Party Information
Small Birthday Party Package - 1.5 Hour
Child - MAX 14)
Large Birthday Party Package - 1.5 Hour
Child - MAX 24)
Birthday Party Information
There is a $10.00 fee per additional participant. Starting Ages 2+ (All ages under 5 must have parent visible at the party)!
All birthday parties include exclusive private designated time in either gym location. The packages include an hour and a half of blocked time. 1 Hour of structured or free time and a 30-minute block of time for cake and food! Blue or yellow table clothes are available upon request.
Contact our Birthday Party Coordinator, Allison Barickman, at email@example.com to check availability for your party date and location. Please allow 48 business hours for a response.
Flip! Gym Birthday Party Policies
1. All party participants must have a completed Flip! Gym waiver form on file: FLIP! GYM Waiver Form (PDF) A signed release form may be filled out in advance or at the time of arrival by a parent or guardian. All parents must include their names on release if they are attending the party.
2. A $50 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking to hold your date. Cash, checks, or credit cards are accepted. BALANCE due Wednesday prior to the party date!
3. Please call 3 days prior to your scheduled party to confirm the number of children attending, so you are assured proper staffing. (Staffing is determined by the number you give us at this time; you will be charged accordingly.)
4. Please provide your own paper products and any food/drinks you may want to include as a part of the birthday party. Pizza CAN BE delivered to the gym! We do NOT allow Piñatas.
5. Host families may arrive up to 30 minutes before the party to set up their own decorations and food/drinks stations. Since all scheduled parties will begin promptly at the scheduled time, please ask your guests to arrive five minutes early to complete a Flip! Gym waiver before the party gets started.
6. Make sure your guests have dressed appropriately for gymnastics.
NO street clothes, jeans, buttons, zippers, or jewelry during the gymnastics portion of the party. Sweatpants, gym shorts, t-shirts, or leotards are best.
We will be barefoot, so please, no socks or footed tights.
Long hair must to be pulled back securely out of the face.
7. There will be a $30.00 fee for parties that run more than 10 minutes late in their designated party area. Please note that our facility is large and other activities may be occurring the day of your party but rest assured they will not interfere with your event.